Price Match Promise
Vapour Mate is incredibly pleased and proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee. If, in the event you should find one of our products on-line at a lower price,then we will be honoured to match it.
There's no need for a load of old guff about ‘commitment’ and ‘loyalty’ and ‘customer service’,to you our valued customer. We want you to be happy with your purchase. Its that simple. Using the form below, let us know the details and we will match their price as long as the Price Match conditions are met. Please read the Price Match Conditions below to see if you are eligible to benefit from our Price Match Guarantee. Once your Price Match claim has been verified, we will issue a refund for the difference. We may require you to supply your bank details in order to process this refund.
Price Match Conditions:
We must be notified of your Price Match query within 5 working days of placing your order with us.
- The product must be in stock in the desired nicotine level or colour
- It must be an identical product. Like for like substitutions will not be accepted.
- The product must not be on sale, or subject to a time-sensitive offer.
- The product must be in stock on our own site and the competitor site.
- The Price Match is only applicable to the actual price displayed on a competitor's website plus any delivery costs. It does not include other offers they may have e.g. a 10% off discount code, voucher or 'free sample' offers.
- The company must be shipping from the UK and have a valid VAT registration number
- The Price Match Promise does not include auction and marketplace sites such as Ebay or the Amazon Marketplace.
- The Price Match Promise does not include Supermarkets or Wholesale outlets
- The Price Match Policy has a fair usage policy and does not apply to bulk orders - for more information please contact us.
Price match terms and conditions
Promoter: Hereby known as Vapourmate Ltd: 152 Aigburth Rd, Liverpool L17 7BR.
Eligibility and explanation of terms
Product must be in-stock on a competitor website and on the Promoter’s own website at the time of the claim.
A competitor is defined as an entity who trades on the same basis as the Promoter. Outlets which trade on a different basis to the Promoter, such as those who operate only on mail order, auctions sites, factory outlets, duty-free shops or home shopping channels are not deemed equivalent competitors.
The Promoter will match prices publicly available to all customers, based on those displayed on a competitor’s website. The price has to apply to an identical individual product in terms of make, model, size or colour. Offers, sale prices, one day only prices (e.g. Black Friday, Cyber Monday), multi buy discounts and negotiated prices for groups like account holders or club members will not be matched. The Promoter also does not match prices only available via 3rd party website, or with voucher codes. Prices must be available for 14 consecutive days before the date of purchase in order to be considered under the price match promise.
The competitor has to have the line physically in stock (rather than available to order) for the Promoter to match the price.
The price used as a basis of the comparison must be the final price once any discounts have been applied.
The guarantee is available online only – no offline prices would be guaranteed against, nor could the offer be claimed at our offline ‘Bricks and Mortar’ retail store.
All claims must be submitted within 5 days of the date on the purchase receipt/invoice.
How to claim
Any claims must be made by taking a screenshot of the page the product is listed on and an accompanying live link which shows that claim is live, alongside a scan of their proof of purchase receipt/invoice and submitting the claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Promoter reserves the right of 7 days to investigate claims before agreeing to price match.
Upon validation of a successful claim, the Promoter shall contact the claimant by email to request bank details in order to transfer the price difference. In the event that a claim cannot be validated, the claimant will be notified of the same by email within 14 days of their claim being submitted.