Discover Premium Vape Coils
Dive into our outstanding selection of premium vape coils, featuring top-notch mouth-to-lung and sub-ohm options from industry-leading brands such as SMOK, Aspire, Innokin, and Vaporesso. Vape coils, the replaceable components of most e-cigarettes and vape tanks, are essential for an unparalleled vaping experience. These heating elements enable the e-liquid to be heated and transformed into the vapour you inhale. Regular coil replacement is crucial, as coils eventually burn out and impact the flavour of your vape juice. Be sure to choose the appropriate vape coil for your kit or tank, ensuring an impeccable vape tailored to your setup.
Understanding Vape Coils: A Key Component
Introducing Vape Coils
Vape coils play a crucial role in e-cigarettes, as they're responsible for heating the e-liquid and converting it into vapour available at our best online vape Shop . These coils typically consist of a metal wire surrounded by a wicking material, commonly organic cotton. Vape coils work alongside the tank, which stores the e-liquid, and the battery, which powers the device, to create a satisfying vaping experience.
Recognizing Coil Replacement Time
The lifespan of a vape coil varies depending on individual vaping habits. Several factors, such as e-liquid type, wattage, and temperature, can affect coil longevity. You'll know it's time to change the coil when the e-liquid flavour diminishes or a burnt taste emerges. Here's a rough guide on coil replacement frequency:
- Heavy Vaper: Continuous use throughout the day may require coil replacement every 4-6 days.
- Medium Vaper: Regular vaping could make coils last up to 14 days.
- Light Vaper: Occasional or social use might result in coils lasting up to three weeks.
Choosing the Right Coil for Your Device
The specific coil needed depends on your e-cigarette's brand and model, as there's no universal coil for all devices. Ensure you select a compatible coil for your kit or tank to guarantee optimal performance. Most brands manufacture coils that work with multiple tanks or kits within their product range.
Understanding Ohms and Resistance Levels
Ohms refer to the resistance level of your coil, which can significantly impact your vaping experience. Coil resistances range from 0.15 to 2.8 ohms, and your choice depends on your vaping preferences.
- Sub-Ohm Coils: Operating at 1.0 ohm or below, these coils produce more vapour, a warmer vape, and intense flavour. Best suited for higher VG e-liquids, sub-ohm coils consume e-liquid faster due to lower resistance and higher vaping temperatures.
- High-Ohm Coils: Operating at 1 ohm and above, these coils produce less vapour and consume less e-liquid. They provide a mouth-to-lung experience, mimicking the inhalation of a traditional cigarette. High-ohm coils are used at lower temperatures and offer a stronger throat hit, making them popular among new vapers or those transitioning from smoking.
For more information on vape coils, check out our beginner's guide to coils.