(8 Reviews)
Innokin T18E CoilsInnokin T18E Coils
Our Price:  £19.99
List Price:  £24.99
Saving Of:  £5.00
Earn 19 Loyalty Points
+

Innokin

The Innokin Endura T18 creates an almost symbiotic union with it's compact 18mm diameter profile and ‘Prism Technology’, 2.5ml capacity top fill tank, a 1000 mAh built in battery, and a magnetized swivel access Micro USB port at the base of the Vape Pen.

Despite only being 18 mm in diameter, Innokin have managed to integrate a high efficiency 1000 mAh battery, pushing out a regulated output of 14 Watts. The simple and completely user friendly, one button operation with surrounding LED illumination indicates the charge state of the 1000 mAh battery, in green ,yellow and red.

Included in the Endura T18 kit is the T18e tank which is a 18mm diameter, 2ml capacity top fill. It features Innokin’s ‘Prism Technology’ for an outstanding flavour profile true to how liquid manufacturers intended. The overall aim of the  T18 Kit is to provide a harmony between portability, longevity and simplicity. It is an excellent all day carry device, small enough to be unobtrusive anywhere you care to carry it. The T18  is one of the very best starter kits available.

Recommended E-Liquid 

• For best results use e-liquid with a VG of 60% or lower. 
  • Note: When using a new coil do not use the device for 5 minutes after filling to allow the coil to soak.

Product Features:

• 18mm Mod Diameter
  • 1000 mAh high efficiency integrated battery
  • 14W of regulated output
  • Single button operation
  • Surrounding LED light
  • Feedback on Battery Life
  • 2ml tank capacity
  • Prism Technology
  • 1.5 ohm coil
  • Top fill system
  • Magnetized swivel USB port
  • Standard 510 threading

Product Includes:

• Endura T18E 1000 mAh rechargeable battery
  • T18E tank 2ml, UK version (TPD Compliant)
  • Additional 1.5 ohm coil
  • Delrin mouth tip included
  • Charging cable
  • Available in 8 colours: Black, Silver, White, Red, Purple, Pink, Tourquise, Rainbow

Read our Innokin Endura T18 E UK Version reviews

Average Rating (8 Reviews):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
Brilliant service very helpful
Sunday, 17 September 2017  | 

Went for the endura t18 as it was my first vape and i wanted a simple pen style that was very easy to use. First coil that was pre-installed was working perfect and the pen was actually far better than i expected. The second coil was replaced after 2 weeks and had a slight burnt taste and leaked slightly. I called vapourmate and let them know about the problem i was having and after explaining to me how to install the coil i quickly realised i hadnt lined up the coil with the slot in the bottom of the tank. They sent me out a new coil and now its working perfect again. Apart from this small problem they t18 has worked flawlesly. Fantastic service

This review has not been appraised.

Rating:  
Brilliant Vape
Friday, 15 September 2017  | 

Loving the new red endura, vapes really well and easy to use. Cant beat 40 quid for a vape with 10 bottles of virginia and free uk delivery

Was this helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

2 of 2 people found this review helpful.

Rating:  
Innokin T18e
Tuesday, 12 September 2017  | 

Been using my t18e for over a week now and love it! Vaping is definitely the future.

Rating:  
Best vape pen
Wednesday, 6 September 2017  | 

I Looked at quite a few reviews before deciding which pen I wanted. After taking the plunge and going for the endura t18e, all i can say is if you want to give up smoking and you're looking for something reliable and simple to use then the t18 is probably the best vape pen you can buy for under 20 quid.

Rating:  
Always reliable
Monday, 14 August 2017  | 

I purchased the T18 for my husband as I had the same model. It was my first vape after giving up smoking. He had purchased another brand and it was leaky and unreliable with a odd filling chamber. I knew this was a better quality brand and that vapormate was a reliable website. Arrived within days. They are also a better priced website.

Rating:  
T18 endura
Monday, 7 August 2017  | 

Excellent product love the colour and would recommend amazing value for money.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful.

Rating:  
Great Product and Service
Tuesday, 7 February 2017  | 

Buy with confidence....speedy delivery and quality products. Very happy with purchase. Thank you.

Rating:  
Very happy
Saturday, 21 January 2017  | 

In my opinion the very best device for people who just want to stop smoking rather than hobby vape

To read and print a PDF file, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your PC. You can download a version suitable for your system, free of charge, from Adobe.

Endura T18E Download

Product User Manual
Download

Customers who bought this item also bought: