Endura T18 E kit by Innokin

Endura T18 E kit by Innokin
  Zoom
Endura T18 E kit by InnokinEndura T18 E kit by InnokinEndura T18 E kit by Innokin

The Innokin Endura T18 e complete vape kit is the most popular pen style e cigarette in the UK due to it's stylish simplictic looks,  great battery life from the built-in 1000 mAh Lithium Polymer cell and top filling, leak-proof Innokin T18 prism tank with replaceable Prism coils . A simple 3 click on/off button with 3 colour battery level indicator makes the Endura T18 a perfect starter vape pen for beginner vapers.

Select Options
Colour:  

Availability:  

In stock, immediate despatch

(31 Reviews)
Innokin T18 E & T18 CoilsInnokin T18 E & T18 Coils
USB UK Charging PlugUSB UK Charging Plug
Our Price:  £19.99
List Price:  £24.99
Saving Of:  £5.00
+

Innokin endura t18 e complete vaping kit

The Endura T18 creates an almost symbiotic union with it's compact 18mm diameter profile and ‘Prism Technology’, 2ml capacity top fill tank, a 1000 mAh built in battery, and a magnetised swivel access Micro USB port at the base of the Vape Pen.

Despite only being 18 mm in diameter, Innokin have managed to integrate a high efficiency 1000 mAh battery into the Endura, pushing out a regulated output of 14 watts. The simple and completely user friendly, one button operation with surrounding LED illumination indicates the charge state of the 1000 mAh battery, in green ,yellow and red.

Included in the  kit is the T18 e tank which is a 18 mm diameter, 2ml capacity top fill. It features Innokin Prism Technology for an outstanding flavour profile true to how liquid manufacturers intended.

The overall aim of the  Innokin Endura T18 is to provide a harmony between portability, longevity and simplicity. It is an excellent all day carry device, small enough to be unobtrusive anywhere you care to carry it. The T18  is one of the very best starter kits available.

Recommended E-Liquid 

• For best results use e-liquid with a VG of 60% or lower. 
  • Note: When using a new coil do not use the device for 5 minutes after filling to allow the coil to soak.

Product Features:

• 18mm Mod Diameter
  • 1000 mAh high efficiency integrated battery
  • 14W of regulated output
  • Single button operation
  • Surrounding LED light
  • Feedback on Battery Life
  • 2ml tank capacity
  • Prism Technology
  • 1.5 ohm coil
  • Top fill system
  • Magnetized swivel USB port
  • Standard 510 threading

Product Includes

• Endura 1000 mAh rechargeable battery
  • T18E tank 2ml, UK version (TPD Compliant)
  • Additional 1.5 ohm coil
  • Delrin mouth tip included
  • Charging cable
  • Available in 9 colours: Black, Silver, White, Red, Blue, Purple, Pink, Tourquise, Rainbow

To read and print a PDF file, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your PC. You can download a version suitable for your system, free of charge, from Adobe.

Endura T18E Download

Product User Manual
Download

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Customer Reviews
Average Rating (31 Reviews):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
Great starter kit
Tuesday, 15 May 2018  |  Donna

Very happy Great starter kit. Easy to fill and use, thing not good was it was supposed to have 2 free juice but did not arrive

Was this helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

This review has not been appraised.

Rating:  
Great kit and prompt delivery
Saturday, 12 May 2018  |  Sue

After trying out many different kits I found the T18E is perfect for me. I use 2 so that I don't overheat the coils and they last for ages. I ordered this with some liquids and was contacted to discuss options on one that was out of stock - great service. Fast delivery too.

Rating:  
Perfect for my needs
Wednesday, 9 May 2018  |  Kate

Don't like making an ordeal out of vaping, so this suits me perfectly. Easy to use, discreet and well priced. Been using this brand for 2 years.

Rating:  
Endura t18e
Tuesday, 8 May 2018  |  Natalie

This is my second ecig the first one being a vype. Over the moon with it you get more of a kick from this then the vype which is what you need when quitting smoking. Fast and prompt delivery

1 of 1 people found this review helpful.

Rating:  
Endura T18
Tuesday, 10 April 2018  |  Mica

First vape amazed with the product, easy to use, have so many compliments using it I have the rainbow one. Would never go back to smoking cigarettes now Iím using this. Great service quick delivery.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful.

Rating:  
Ecig
Friday, 6 April 2018  |  Estrella

Excellent customer service . Efficient and professional excellent product

Rating:  
Endura T18 E
Wednesday, 4 April 2018  |  Teri

Great product love it love to I Phone red. Great service from Vapour Mate. Fast delivery definitely will recommend.

Rating:  
Great Service
Thursday, 29 March 2018  |  Andrea

All items arrived in time and in good order, will use this company again

Rating:  
Great product
Wednesday, 14 March 2018  |  Rachel

This vape looks awesome in rainbow and I get loads of compliments on it!

Rating:  
Endurance t18
Friday, 9 March 2018  |  Mark

Excellent service!!!!i had ordered the wrong oil for the item I brought but a phone call the next day from vapourmate staff member told me and sorted a replacement and sent out same day,great work thanks.

Rating:  
Endura T18
Thursday, 15 February 2018  |  Adam

Fantastic service, fast and professional. Vape is great, works well and is satisfying to use. Thanks guys!

Rating:  
Great service but..
Friday, 2 February 2018  |  Kimm

Iíve gave a 4 stars only because Iíve had my tank around a week and already itís scratched around the tank, but, service and value Iíd give 5 😄

Rating:  
Brill service and product
Monday, 29 January 2018  |  Shiala

Easy to order, very quick delivery and the innokin endura t18e is a snazzy little device with an awesome colour ( turquoise). Does me perfect as I am not into the big sub ohm machines.

Rating:  
Good product
Wednesday, 17 January 2018  |  Charles

Great

Rating:  
Ideal Vape
Tuesday, 16 January 2018  |  Hannah

Quick delivery and great price. Slimline and charges quickly. Plus I donít look like a steam train when Iím using it out and about. Downsides are the battery life isnít that long until it turns amber and of you use anything other than a 50/50 oil ratio the coil burns out quickly. Happy with it though and would recommend

Rating:  
Endura t18
Friday, 12 January 2018  |  Britta

Excellent service and great article.Thank you.

Rating:  
Excellent
Thursday, 4 January 2018  |  Jayne

Brilliant service quick delivery and product as stated. Would highly recommend and will order again from this supplier. Thanks

Rating:  
Good
Tuesday, 5 December 2017  |  Stephen

Great product & service Thank you

Rating:  
Wrong one
Monday, 4 December 2017  |  Kevin

I ordered the larger T18 to replace the old one I had, and I got sent the T18E instead. Although smaller it does the job. Except i now have a few T18 coils going spare now 🤔

Rating:  
T18kit
Saturday, 2 December 2017  |  Nicola

Fast delivery. Wish I had ordered an additional tank for my old vape at the same time now!

Read all 31 customer reviews...