Discover the ideal vape battery for your e-cigarette at Vapourmate, where we offer a diverse selection of top-quality batteries to suit your vaping preferences. From standard Endura T18E batteries to mod batteries, our extensive collection of e-cig batteries caters to various needs and budgets. Catering to both beginners and advanced users, our extensive range ensures that you find the perfect power source for your vaping needs. Browse our selection of vape batteries, including popular 18650 and 26650 sizes.
Understanding Vape Batteries
Vape batteries come in various sizes and capacities, from standard Endura T18E batteries to more advanced mod batteries. The right battery for you will depend on your vaping style and device requirements. Some of the most popular vape battery sizes include:
- 18650: These batteries are widely used in advanced mods, with dimensions of 18mm in diameter and 65mm in height. They offer long-lasting power and performance.
- 26650: Slightly wider than the 18650s, these batteries measure 22mm in diameter and 65mm in height. They are less common but can be found in specific devices from brands like iJoy and Aspire.
Tips for Choosing and Caring for Your Vape Batteries
- Fully charge new batteries: When you first get a new vape battery, it's essential to charge it fully before using it. This helps to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Store spare batteries safely: If you're carrying spare batteries, make sure to keep them in a protective case or non-conductive material to prevent short-circuiting and potential injuries.
- Charge and monitor batteries responsibly: Lithium-ion batteries can be charged at any time, but it's crucial to keep an eye on them during the charging process. Avoid leaving them plugged in overnight or unattended for extended periods.
- Inspect your batteries regularly: Check your batteries for signs of wear, damage, or overheating. If you notice any issues, it's time to replace them.
By choosing the right vape battery for your device and following proper care guidelines, you can ensure a safe and enjoyable vaping experience. Whether you need a new battery or simply want to have some spares on hand, understanding the options available will help you make an informed decision.
Vape Battery Safety
Ensuring the safety of your vape batteries is essential for a worry-free vaping experience. Here are some additional safety tips to keep in mind:
- Don't overcharge or over-discharge your batteries: Avoid charging your batteries beyond their maximum capacity or letting them drain completely. Overcharging and over-discharging can cause damage to your batteries, reducing their lifespan and increasing the risk of accidents.
- Use the right charger: Always use a charger that is specifically designed for your vape battery. Using an incompatible charger can lead to poor performance and may even damage your battery.
- Keep your batteries away from extreme temperatures: Exposure to very high or low temperatures can negatively impact your batteries' performance and lifespan. Store and use your batteries in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or extreme cold.
- Avoid using damaged batteries: If you notice any physical damage, such as dents, punctures, or swelling, stop using the battery immediately and replace it with a new one. Using damaged batteries can lead to dangerous situations.
How to Dispose of Vape Batteries
Properly disposing of your vape batteries is not only environmentally responsible but also helps prevent potential accidents. Follow these guidelines when it's time to dispose of your batteries:
- Do not throw batteries in the trash: Vape batteries contain hazardous materials that should not be mixed with regular household waste. Throwing batteries in the trash can pose a risk to sanitation workers and the environment.
- Recycle your batteries at a designated facility: Many local recycling centres and electronics retailers offer battery recycling services. Find a facility near you and bring your used batteries there for proper disposal.
- Protect your batteries before recycling: To prevent short-circuiting and other hazards, cover the battery terminals with non-conductive tape before recycling.
By following these guidelines, you can help ensure that your vape batteries are disposed of safely and responsibly, contributing to a cleaner and safer environment for everyone.